Middle School Dance- 2/9- Items/Volunteers Needed
The second Middle School Dance is scheduled for February 9th. The dance is sponsored by the Middle School Student Council in collaboration with the PTO. The students need your help. See the sign up genius below.
Middle School Student Council & PTO
This year the 10th grade class will make a difference during the annual Winter Dance. The dance will be a fundraiser for livelikelukas.org in honor of Lukas Kuster. Attire will be casual with a green/gray out theme. Please refer to the attachment for more details. Tickets are 15.00 with an automatic 5.00 donation to the cause. We are in need of chaperones, raffle donations, water, and items for a candy bar. Let’s help our students give back to the community!
Spirt Wear will be on sale on the following dates.
- Saturday Feb 3rd 6:30pm-8:30pm Auditorium Lobby (HS Play Closing night)
- Saturday April 14th 6:30pm-8:30pm Auditorium Lobby (MS Play)
- Wednesday May 16th 6:30pm-9:00pm Auditorium Lobby (Spring Concert)
- Friday May 18th 5:00pm-7:00pm 6th/7th Grade Picnic (Football Field)
- Thursday June 7th 8:00am Auditorium Lobby (7th grade awards ceremony)
- Friday June 8th 8:00am Auditorium Lobby (6th grade awards ceremony)