This year the 10th grade class will make a difference during the annual Winter Dance. The dance will be a fundraiser for livelikelukas.org in honor of Lukas Kuster. Attire will be casual with a green/gray out theme. Please refer to the attachment for more details. Tickets are 15.00 with an automatic 5.00 donation to the cause. We are in need of chaperones, raffle donations, water, and items for a candy bar. Let’s help our students give back to the community!
Spirt Wear will be on sale on the following dates.
- Saturday Feb 3rd 6:30pm-8:30pm Auditorium Lobby (HS Play Closing night)
- Saturday April 14th 6:30pm-8:30pm Auditorium Lobby (MS Play)
- Wednesday May 16th 6:30pm-9:00pm Auditorium Lobby (Spring Concert)
- Friday May 18th 5:00pm-7:00pm 6th/7th Grade Picnic (Football Field)
- Thursday June 7th 8:00am Auditorium Lobby (7th grade awards ceremony)
- Friday June 8th 8:00am Auditorium Lobby (6th grade awards ceremony)
Dr. Prillaman is presenting our CSS service groups at the December 7th PTO meeting. Donations for the food drive will also be collected during the meeting.
Thank you!! Donations can be sent into school also. Downloadable Flyer
Holiday Spirit Wear Sale
When: Saturday December 9th 9:00am-1:00pm
Where: In the hallway between the library and the gym.
The PTO will be selling Spirit Wear on Saturday December 9th. Stop by between 9:00am to 1:00pm and do some holiday shopping. We will also have 16oz Conrad “C” Paw Print logo Tervis Tumblers on hand for sale.
Credit Cards accepted, checks made out to “Conrad PTO” or cash. Happy Holidays!
When: 12/9/2017 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM FRST Lego League (4 parent volunteers)
FRST Lego League Competition – 8am – 4pm in the gym and various classrooms throughout the school. Please contact Mr. Peter Hannaford or Ms. Beth Blohm to volunteer
When: 12/9/2017 Choice Interviews (8:00 am – 2:00 pm, 2 volunteers per slot)
Sign up genius link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0448a9aa2bab9-december